We take you from Design, to pulling permits, to Building your new Outdoor Living Space!
Wood Decks are a Good Investment as stated in recent “Cost vs. Value” Reports that indicated up to a 75% return on your investment when you sell your home.
Horizon’s Areas of Expertise:
• Cantilevered Wood Decks on Hillsides
• Wood Decks attached to the Back of your House
• Wrap Around Wood Porches on your Early 1900’s Craftsman or Bungalow Home
• Hidden Deck Fasteners or Blind Nailing Systems
• Structural Repairs of your existing wood deck or porch, bringing it up to current Building Codes
We typically build Decks using:
• Redwood Decking, “Clear”, Grade “A” Lumber with No Knots
• Quarter-Sawn “Clear” Douglas Fir
• Tropical Hardwood Decking such as, Ipe, Teak, Apitong and African Mahogany which are rich in color, extremely dense, highly durable and resistant to insects
• Pressure Treated Southern Yellow Pine
• Engineered Wood Composite Decking such as, “Fiberon”, “TimberTech” and “DuraLife”
• “Grabber” Hidden Deck Fasteners or Blind Nailing Systems and Stainless Steel, Small Head, Deck Screws
Our passion for woodworking, 30 years of experience and our commitment to building you the strongest, long lasting deck possible, makes working with Horizon a great choice when choosing a contractor to build your new deck!
To find out more about Wood Decks, contact Tom at (626) 285-8000 or E-mail email@example.com