Our Landscape Design Service can provide you with a Complete Full Set of Landscape Architectural Plans. From Initial Conceptual Drawings to Detailed Building Construction Plans.
Our Design process is quick and simple:
- At our first visit to your home I will bring pictures of some of my past jobs to give you a feeling of my design style
- I’ll take detailed notes of your desires and needs
- I’ll give you a design cost for your complete landscape plans at our first initial design meeting
- We take detailed exact measurements of your property. Including property line measurements, exact house exterior “Footprint” measurements, location of mature trees, and of all existing Hardscape elements.
- A Topographical Elevation Plan is also available if your property is not flat. The “Topo” Plans will show hilly properties exact slope and contoured elevations. Measurements are taken with the latest Laser Level Transit measuring tools.
- A detailed, line itemized installation cost estimate of approved plans will be provided with finished drawings, insuring the design matches your budget
Tom has specialized in designing residential landscapes for over 25 years including the design of :
- Complete Landscape makeovers with an emphasis on historical preservation, insuring the style and era of the home blends well with your new landscape. Spanish Style, Craftsmen Style, Mid-century moderns, etc…
- Stone Patios, Concrete patios and walkways, driveways, pool decks, gravel patios and decomposed granite paving.
- Large garden boulder placement
- Wood patio covers, decks, fences and gates
- Outdoor kitchens with pizza ovens, bbq centers, concrete & tile countertops and wood cabinetry.
- Outdoor fireplaces and firepits
- Pools, spas, fountains, ponds and streams
- Sportcourts and playground areas
- Detailed irrigation layout with and an emphasis on water conservation
- Drainage System Designs and water harvesting systems
- Hillside renovation, slope bioretention systems, runoff prevention plans to meet “Best Management Practice” (BMP) criteria
- “Standard Urban Storm Water Mitigation Plans” (SUSMP)
- Plant designs ranging from drought tolerant plantings, formal estate gardens, informal natural woodland gardens, English perennial gardens, Large specimen tree suggestions to Japanese Landscape plans
Horizon Landscaping offers beautiful sustainable designs and solid quality construction plans, providing you with years of customer satisfaction.
To find out more about our Landscape Design Services, contact Tom at (626) 285-8000 or E-mail email@example.com